You further agree to that you are responsible for your compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. The term “PTS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” or “your” refer to the user or viewer of our website. If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice;
2. PTS does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, as such is maintained by PTS’s clients. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
3. In no event or circumstance shall PTS or its suppliers be liable for any damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, business interruption arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website regardless whether PTS or a PTS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage to the furthest extent permitted by law;
4. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
6. From time to time, this website may include a link to another website. These links are provided for your convenience and may provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website, and PTS is not responsible for the content of the linked website;
7. You must not create a link to this website from another website or document without PTS’s prior written consent;
8. You must not use this website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
9. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of, or is linked to, any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
10. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing, the transmission of unsolicited commercial communications or any systematic or automated data collection activities including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting on or in relation to this website without PTS’s express written consent;
11. Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. PTS reserves the right to restrict access to all areas of this website at PTS’s sole discretion. If PTS provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. PTS may restrict or disable your user ID and password at PTS’s sole discretion without notice or explanation;
12. The unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a equitable or legal claim for damages; and
13. Your use of this website and any dispute or claim arising out of such use of the website shall be governed by the laws of the United States - State of Indiana.